San Antonio, TX 78217
210-407-0140 Option 1
Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 4:45pm
The Kids' Involvement Network and KIN COSA programs provide after-school enrichment activities and supervision for elementary and middle school students in a way that will improve their attitudes, grades and behavior so they will be positive members of the school and community.
- Site Information: registration fees, tuition, and contact information
- Parents must register via the Parent Portal for the KIN program
- 2016-2017 KIN Brochure
- 2016-2017 Registration Instructions
- 2016-2017 KIN Student/Parent Handbook
- 2016-2017 Castle Hills E.S. Pricing & Payment Schedule
- 2016-2017 Elementary School Pricing & Payment Schedule
- 2016-2017 Middle School Pricing & Payment Schedule
- 2016-2017 After School Challenge Program Registration Instructions & Application
2016-2017 Financial Assistance
After School Challenge Program (ASCP) Sites
If your child is attending one of the following Challenge Sites, please complete a 2016-2017 After School Challenge Program Application. The ASCP Application is listed above under KIN Links.
Clear Spring E.S.
E. Terrell Hills E.S.
West Avenue E.S.
Colonial Hills E.S.